- Rafting in Trisuli river
- Jungle activities and elephant ride in Chitwan national park
- Breathtaking view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range
- Best Himalaya Panorama and sunrise views from Poon Hill 3210 m
Ghorepani poon hill trek is one of the best short treks in Annapurna region offering an abundance of natural beauty.
This popular trek will offer eye soothing and sky touching view of the famous peaks – Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range. The evergreen trail, the crystal clear sky and breathtaking scene throughout the journey will make you forget all your worrisome. In addition to that, En route to your journey, you will enjoy the spectacular view of Himchuli peak.
Apart from nature, you will get to meet the local residents of this site – Magar and Gurung. Experiencing their culture and tradition will be a great opportunity to know more about them. We will not miss the chance to visit their famous museum.
We will be enjoying river rafting in the Trisuli river, swimming and jungle safari, which is one of the most exciting things about this trek.
- Day 1:
Driving from Kathmandu to City of lakes – Pokhara
- Day 2:
Drive to Nayapul and trekking to Tikhedhunga
- Day 3:
Trek to Gorgeous Ghorepani from Tikhedhunga
- Day 4:
Hike to Famous Poon Hill and Trekking to Tadapani
- Day 5:
Trek to Pokhara
- Day 6:
Pokhara to Charaudi Point of River Rafting
- Day 7:
Other activities inside the famous Chitwan National park
- Day 8:
Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 1: Driving from Kathmandu to City of lakes – Pokhara
Our drive will start with an early morning sunrise. Driving to Pokhara offers one of the best natural scenario. En route to Pokhara, we will pass through famous river for rafting – Trisuli river, On the other hand there will be an abundance of natural scenarios like water falls , landscape , smalls streams , Mountains and you will get chance to encounter the famous and religious site – Manakamana. Manakama is famous for its temple and cable car ride to reach that temple. While reaching Pokhara we will spend our night in one of the fine hotels in Pokhara with great dining and perhaps we may also enjoy Night walk into the pubs and restaurant.
Day 2: Drive to Nayapul and trekking to Tikhedhunga
Second day will offer you one of the amazing sunrise view from Pokhara. We will start our trek to Nayapul with a short drive. Nayapul is a starting phase of our trek, We will be walking along the gorgeous Modi Khola . We will follow our trail via Birethanti and Hille , which will eventually take us to our destination Tikhedhunga. Tikhedhunga is a beautiful site, we will have a sightseeing of that place and spend our night in one of the beautiful guest house with delicious Nepali food.
Day 3: Trek to Gorgeous Ghorepani from Tikhedhunga
Throughout your journey, we will get amazing sunrise view. We will start our early morning trek to Ulleri which is located at an altitude of 2070m. Ulleri offers beautiful village of Magar community. From Ulleri, we climb up via amazing and eye soothing forests of rhododendrons and oaks. After a few hours of walk, we will reach our destination Ghorepani . Ghorepnai is amazing site offering plenty of striking view. We will be having a fine dinner and overnight in a beautiful guest house.
Day 4: Hike to Famous Poon Hill and Trekking to Tadapani
We will have an early morning hike to the Poon Hill. Pool hill is famous for offering finest viewpoint in the Annapurna Region. Poll hill gives you the eye soothing and panoramic view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range. So this site gives you the best time to capture those beautiful scene as it is a picturesque site.
After receiving this striking view, we will get back to Ghorepani and after having our breakfast at Ghorepani , will be walking towards Tadapani. After ascending and descending we will reach Tadapani. We will be spending our night in guest house with typical Nepali dinner.
Day 5: Trek to Pokhara
We will be going down through the forests which will take us to the amazing and most beautiful site – Ghandruk. Ghnadruk is famous for Gurung villages and the people. We will have a total sightseeing of this place, meet with the local people and get to know about their religion culture and tradition. This amazing site offers striking view of other mountains, landscape and hills.
Day 6: Pokhara to Charaudi Point of River Rafting
Trisuli river is famous for giving adrenaline rush to the Rafters. It is one of the fast flowing river in Nepal. We will drive to the point, from where we will start our rafting journey. Get all the safety equipment’s and start our rafting to one of the wildest and deepest river of the world. You will be provided with all the meals throughout this trek.
Day 7: Other activities inside the famous Chitwan National park
After having morning breakfast, we will kick off our day with canoe ride in Rapti River with bird watching and Jungle walk. The jungle walk gives excellent opportunity to see the wild animals, small mammals, birds and have the wild sightseeing, accompanied by our experienced naturalists and wild life tracker. It gives us opportunity to capture beautiful moments. Chitwan National Park is home to many endangered species. We will be visiting Elephant Breeding Centre
Elephant Ride is one of the most exciting and famous activity here, so we will not miss this chance. We will spend our night in the serene environment in a beautiful guest house with delicious and mouthwatering Nepali dinner.
Day 8: Drive back to Kathmandu
Early in the morning we will have bed tea or coffee and enjoy bird watching of the national park. After that, amazing journey we will drive back to our capital city – Kathmandu.
Cost Includes and Excludes
- Airport pickup and drop services on a private vehicle
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara in tourist bus both way (optional flight with extra costs)
- One night stay in Pokhara
- Transportation Pokhara to Rafting Point and chiwtwan to kathmanudu (Private Car)
- Trisuli River Rafting 3/Hours
- 02 Nights & 03 Days Package chitwan National park
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, a cup of coffee/ tea, and accommodations during the trip in Hotel with family environment.
- Licensed English or Chinese or Korean or Hindi along with Nepali speaking trekking guide
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide and/or Porter during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you dont have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Carried by the guide)
- A nation-wide operated Mobile SIM Card and a map of the trekking region
- All the required permits and paperworks
- Welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant(complimentary)
- International Airfare Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses, Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on charted helicopter
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
Ghorepani Pooon Hill & Chitwan Jungle Safari