- Everest Base Camp Trek is a famous challenging trek in Khumbu, Nepal
- Visit Everest Base Camp and see the sunrise from Kalapatthar
- Get to the foot of the world's highest mountain
This Everest Base Camp Trek 12 days will take you to the base camp of the world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest and you’ll be reaching a maximum height of 5,554 meters during the trek.
Everest Region famous for its spectacular mountain peaks, scenic views, and the loyal and friendly Sherpas. The Everest region, also known as the Khumbu region, is one of the most popular destinations for tourists coming to Nepal.
You will be trekking on great trekking trails near waterfalls, un-spoilt Buddhist monasteries and through the enchanting Sherpa villages on your way to Everest Base Camp. The Everest Base Camp Trek 12 days will also give you the opportunity to trek up to Kala Patthar, a 5554 meter peak on the way to Everest Base Camp, which is a superb vantage point for magnificent views of the southwest face of Mt Everest and other surrounding Himalayan Mountains such as Mt. Nuptse and Mt. Lhotse. After your hike up to Kala Patthar, the trail takes you along the Khumbu Glacier- foot of Everest where you’ll finally reach the magnificent Everest Base Camp from where climbers are planning their summit attempts.
Reaching Everest Base Camp also marks the turnaround point of the trek so we’ll slowly start our descend, eventually reaching Lukla and Kathmandu, where it all started.
So, whenever you book this package, you must experience the listed items
– Beautiful villages with Heart-warming Sherpa Hospitality and Buddhist Culture
– Sagarmatha National Park – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
– Tengboche Monastery- the largest of Khumbu region
– Spectacular Views from Kala Patthar
– Sherpa Culture Museum and Pyramid International Laboratory
– A delightful walk to Everest Base Camp and Khumbu Icefall
– Challenging Three Pass with Gokyo Lakes
– Adventurous Peak Climbing and Himalayan Scenic views
So it is best you see our reviews and choose us for the Everest Base Camp and send us an inquiry for your trip at Nepal Lions Tours & Treks. You can also check us at Bookmundi.
- Day 1:
Kathmandu to Lukla - Phakding ( 2610 m)
- Day 2:
Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m)
- Day 3:
Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m)
- Day 4:
Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 )
- Day 5:
- Day 6:
Dingboche - Lobuche ( 4930m)
- Day 7:
Lobuche to Everest Base Camp via Gorakshep ( 5364m)
- Day 8:
GorakShep - Kalapattar - Pheriche ( 5545m)
- Day 9:
Pheriche - Phortse (3810 )
- Day 10:
Phortse to Namche Bazaar
- Day 11:
Namche Bazaar to Lukla
- Day 12:
Lukla To Kathmandu