- Breathtaking views of Ganesh Himal and Langtang Himal
- Stunning sunrise views at Gosainkund Lake, the very creation of mother nature
- Exploring an ancient Buddhist monastery in Kyanjing Gompa
- Visiting a traditional cheese factory
The Langtang Gosaikunda Trekking 7 days starts in the beautiful city of Kathmandu. You board the bus to Dhunchhe. the starting point of this incredible trekking adventure.
Gosaikunda Trekking 7 Days trail gains elevation as you make your way along with the first through forests of oak and rhododendron and then bamboo forests on the higher reaches of the trail. There will also be the opportunity of visiting a traditional cheese factory, where the product is manufactured by hand.
Once in Chadan Bari (3,330m/10,925ft), having traveled through Deurali, you can relish magnificent views of the towering snow-covered Ganesh Himal (7,600m/24,934ft) and Langtang -II (7,227m/23,711ft) peaks. If lucky you might be able to spot the shy Red Panda that inhabits the Langtang region.
Moving on to Gosainkund, watch the sun rise over a multitude of glistening Lakes of this sacred pilgrimage site. It is believed that Lord Shiva created the holy lake with his trident. You will also trek through some beautiful rice terraces and a number of splendid Buddhist monasteries around the delightful villages of the heading back to Kathmandu. Thus, Gosaikunda Trekking 7 Days is completed
For any other trips to Langtang.
- Day 01:
Kathmandu to Dhunche(1980m)
- Day 02:
Dhunche to Sing Gompa (3250m)
- Day 03:
Sing Gompa to Lauribinayek (3910m)
- Day 04:
Lauribinayek to Gosinkunda (4300M)
- Day 05:
Gosaikunda to Sing Gompa (3250m)
- Day 06:
Sing Gompa to Dhunche(1980m)
- Day 07:
Dhunche to Kathmandu
Day 01: Kathmandu to Dhunche(1980m)
You should let us know about your arrival to Kathmandu, we will be there to pick you up from Airport to your Hotel but our package only starts from the second day of your arrival.
Our representative will come at your door, at your hotel in Kathmandu, to receive you before we start the trip.
The trip also starts with a drive of around 6 to 7 hours through lush green forest, meandering road through the hills and gracefully flowing riverside, like the way to Pokhara.
As we start journey early by bus to Dhunche; the starting point of the trek, after we pass Trisuli Bazaar the road might be slightly tricky and adventurous because of the grubby road. During the travel you will pass through many small villages on the way will be fascinating you with snippets. We stay overnight in Dhunche and get ourselves ready for adventurous tomorrow.
Day 02: Dhunche to Sing Gompa (3250m)
The River we are following today, all along our way, is mostly the Gosaikunda River. You can enjoy the walk going through oak, rhododendron and bamboo forests. There is also a variety of wildlife in these forests: yellow-throated martens, wild boars, langur monkeys, red pandas and Himalayan black bears,This place is famous for cheese and curd. You can enjoy your free-time here in this environment full of lush and greenery along with local ethnic culture.
Day 03: Sing Gompa to Lauribinayek (3910m)
After having breakfast, we will continue our trip to our next destination. Today we are starting our trip descending towards a steep forest slope to Chandan Bari sing Gompa the trail slightly goes uphill to Lauribinayek. Along the trails past rhododendron and pine forest trees and vista of Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, and Manaslu range, and Tibetan peak is high lights of the adventure
Day 04: Lauribinayek to Gosinkunda (4300M)
After morning breakfast in Lauribinayek the trail slightly goes uphill to Gosaikunda, Gosaikunda as the abode of the Hindu deities Shiva and Gauri. The Hindu scriptures Bhagavata Purana, Vishnu Purana and the epics Ramayana and Mahabharata refer to Samudra manthan, which is directly related to the origin of Gosaikunda.
Day 05: Gosaikunda to Sing Gompa (3250m)
We walk all the way downhill but you will see fantastic views of towering mountain what you have missed on the way up.
Day 06: Sing Gompa to Dhunche(1980m)
We will descend down to Bamboo village. Continuing further from here, we will be in front of two trails separated; one goes to Dhunche village and of course we will take the left(the latter) one. From here the trail starts ascending up through beautiful green forests with distant views village is a pretty village, close to district headquarters; Dhunche has all the minimum facilities for a trekker. Some nice lodges are built, internet and telephone is available here.
Day 07: Dhunche to Kathmandu
Early morning after having breakfast transfer your Bus station to start your journey towards Kathmandu, along the bus journey you will drive through beautiful village and you will see snow Scrapped Mountain along the Gosikunda lake and it will make your trekking become pleasant and touch your heart
Cost Includes and Excludes
- Airport pickup and drop services on a private vehicle
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Dhunchha and back to Kathmandu in local bus
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Licensed English or Chinese or Korean or Hindi along with Nepali speaking trekking guide
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you dont have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Carried by the guide)
- All the required permits and paperworks(National park permit, TIMS etc)
- Welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant(complimentary)
- A nation-wide operated Mobile SIM Card and a map of the trekking region
- International Airfare
- Your Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on charted helicoptor
Langtang Gosaikunda Trekking