Online Heli tours booking provides you much easier options in exchange for those long on foot trekking. Above all, a helicopter is the greatest way of exploring the beautiful Himalayan country. Also, online Heli tours boking in Nepal are the best opportunity to enjoy Nepalese beauty as a falcon.
Moreover, Nepal Helicopter Tour is a great adventure filled with an awesome and aspiring country scenario with the Himalayas. It is especially suitable for time-bounded travelers who want to enjoy the journey in a short amount of time. Also, this helicopter ride is organized for people whose physical conditions do not support their mental will.
For instance, it is an exciting and delightful, guaranteed trip above the green hills, high Himalayas, and mountains. As per online Heli tours booking in Nepal, we provide unique experiences in the Nepalese Himalaya Helicopter service at a reasonable cost, itinerary, and price. It is fruitful to observe natural Nepal for the timely bounded people. But, do note that a maximum of 5 people can ride at once.
A helicopter Ride in Nepal can be your ideal choice as it provides the “dream comes true moment” for those who fantasize to explore different places with different attractions but, are not able to do so in a precise period of time. Hence, a helicopter tour is a popular tourist activity in Nepal because the Helicopter charter cost in Nepal is quite reasonable.
Further, it offers breathtaking views of the snowcapped mountains, glaciated high passes, panoramic landscapes, and a lot more. Cost-wise, it is definitely on the pricier side but is a lot more convenient and time-saving. Likewise, it is a comfortable way to discover the mountains (Himalayas) in Nepal.
Meanwhile, if you are planning for such trips, you may be curious to know about different criteria like packages, costs, and other important information. Likewise, for all information mail us at email@example.com.
Everest Base Camp Heli Trek is the easy-made way of reaching Everest Base Camp in a comparatively shorter period of time. So, this Heli flight can be organized in possible bad weather too at which airplanes could not fly. Nepal Lion Tours and Trek offer six days Heli tour for Everest Base camp. See our Everest Base camp trekking offers.
The simple answer to your question is YES you can take a helicopter to the Mt. Everest summit. Helicopters depend on their rotors to generate enough lift to support their weight. But, at higher altitudes, the air becomes thinner and it’s hard to get enough lift. As Mt. Everest summit is at 29,000 feet above sea level.
Likewise, the air pressure is about 1/3 rd there in comparison to that of at sea level. So, the peak of Mt Everest can be reached, but it is tough to land and perform rescues due to the low engine power and low lift at this altitude.
(1) Visiting sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde, and Dingboche
(2) Further, visiting the biggest and oldest monastery of the region, Tengboche
(3) top ten trekking destination in the world
– Kathmandu to Lukla – Phakding (2610 m)
– Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m)
– Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m)
– Heli Tour with Everest View
An exciting helicopter trip to Annapurna is a wonderful view of Mt. Annapurna, Annapurna South, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mount Manaslu, Mt. Fishtail, and several White climbing peaks. Thus, Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour is a short and fabulous trip to the lap of Annapurna Region, one of the world’s desirable destinations by Helicopter. On the other hand, the ABC Helicopter tour package is an exploratory trip in the remote zone of the Annapurna region of snow-peaked Himalayas.
In addition, Mt. Fishtail is the virgin mountain and water source of the Phewa Lake of Pokhara. Heli tour to Annapurna allows you to view many dramatic landscapes, lush and primitive valleys, and stunning mountain ranges of the entire Annapurna region. In fact, the helicopter tour constitutes the fastest possible and an excellent way to get close views of various mountains belonging to the Annapurna region and get a wonderful experience of the to behold wilderness. View the package of Annapurna Trek.
(1) Panoramic view of Mount Annapurna
(2) Picturesque area for photographs
(3) View of Machhapuchhre and Himchuli mountains through Helicopter
(4) Revel in the magnificent views of the Annapurna mountain range
– Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
– Drive or fly to Pokhara, overnight in Pokhara.
– Fly to Annapurna Base Camp and Pokhara.
– Fly to Kathmandu and free day
– Departure to International Airport.
Nepal Lion Tours and Treks provide Helicopter tours, picks up, and drop off at your suitable area of the Manaslu every year. The distance is 138 km. But, nearly 100 KM is a gravel road. If you feel uncomfortable driving on the gravel road, we provide you pick up and drop off by Helicopter even though the beginning of the trekking or at the end of the trekking after the Larkey-La pass.
Most importantly, the Manaslu Helicopter Tour is an exotic helicopter tour that provides a chance to explore the geographical territories of Nepal. Hence, Manaslu Helicopter day tour is specially designed for those individuals who are bounded with time.
(1) Cross one of the highest passes in the world – at Larkya La Pass at 5,106 meters.
(2) Abundant wildlife including Tahr (Mountain Goat), Agali (Blue Sheep), Pika (Highest living Mammal), Himalayan Marmots and, if you are lucky Snow Leopard.
(3) Stunning view of some of the highest peaks in the world- Manaslu, Cheo Himal, Himlung Himal, Nemjung, Gyaji Kang, Kang Guru, and Annapurna II.
(4) Closely inspect the life of Nuri people- typical denizens of the region.
We depart from the Kathmandu airport and after the picturesque view and stops in the Langtang village. Langtang Heli tour is best for those who want to see the Himalayas, play with snow, and spend a couple of minutes for tea and launch. It will take two hours for a round trip from Kathmandu.
Langtang Helicopter Tour promises the excitement of the viewers with the beautiful scenes of the Himalayan range and the greeneries. It is one of the short yet thrilling tours that could be provided in Nepal. The Heli Tour to Langtang starts from Kathmandu airport flying towards the north chasing the Langtang range where you get to enjoy the splendor of mountain scenery right in front of you.
As you enter the Langtang National Park, you will find dramatic contrast in landscapes, geography, vegetation, and mountainous terrain. The flight lands at Kyanjin Gompa (3,950m), a Tibetan culture influenced village embellished with spectacular scenery, ancient monasteries, and beautiful mountain views. You will get a maximum of 20 minutes to 30 minutes for breakfast and exploration. Book Langtang Trek Package from us.
(1) Visit the ancient Buddhist monastery of Kyanjin Gompa
(2) Explore the temples of Kathmandu, Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square
(3) Trek through Langtang National Park
(4) Reach Tsergo Ri (4984m), the highest point of this trip
– Fly from Kathmandu Airport to Langtang Vally
– Overfly Langtang glacier and nearby the Langtang Himalayan range.
– 40 minutes landing at Kyanging Gumba. ( If Needed)
– Fly back to Kathmandu airport.
– Total 2.5 hours round trip
Upper Mustang Heli Tour offers the snow-peaked mountain views of Mount Annapurna Himalaya, Mount Dhaulagiri, Manaslu range, and Tukuche Peaks. Nepal Lion Trek welcomes you for the Upper Mustang Helicopter tour package in the hidden and untouched valley of Upper Mustang. Nepal Lion Tours and trek Provide different packages for Upper Mustang.
The morning flies from Kathmandu to Jomsom. Refueling and get a legend officer. (Landing about 30 Minutes.)
– Fly from Jomsom to Lo-Manthan, Landing up to 1 Hour in Lo-Mangthang
– Take off from Lo- Mangthang and land at Jomsom and Refueling another 15 minutes.
– Lastly, take off from Jomsom Airport to Landing at Pokhara or Kathmandu.
Muktinath Helicopter tour is flying around the central Annapurna region of Nepal. Maximum 5 people can ride at once from Kathmandu and Pokhara. The scenic Muktinath helicopter tour has panoramic views of the Manaslu Himalayan range, Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri Himalayan range, Annapurna Himalayan range, deep gorges, and stunning landscape.
It starts from Pokhara and Kathmandu. Muktinath Helicopter tour is popular for worship and holy bath. Most of the Indian visitors join this Muktinath helicopter tour from Pokhara. Thousands of Hindus and Buddhists visit Muktinath temple to make their religious visit come true. Nepal Lion Tours and trek Provide different packages for Muktinath.
(1) Witness the Tibetan Buddhist culture and Architecture.
(2) Exploration of Panoramic Mountain view.
(3) Nepal’s most spectacular scenery.
(4) The worlds’ deepest gorge & Marpha The apple garden.
(5) Experience the Gurung, Magar, and Thakali ethnic teams and their native lifestyles.
We hope this page will give you information on Online Heli tours booking and the tours we offer. If you want an awesome Heli Tours do contact us anytime.